This blog serves two basic purposes:
- Exposing my commentary, analysis and opinion on topical issues related to business, social dynamics, technology/social media and other periodic topics.
- Engage with visitors in conversation and debate via the site’s commenting functionality, and via the various means of communication indicated in various places in the blog.
With the blog, I intend it to be primarily a site that contains my writings and references to other relevant sources. If you find this content of interest, then I hope it is also a place where you, me and other people can get together to talk about things of mutual interest.
Everything I write in this blog represents my own views and opinions and does not reflect the views or opinions of anyone else unless expressly stated.
Blog Terms and Conditions Policy
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be treated as follows:
- Your comment will go into a moderation queue which waits for me to approve. Once you have been approved, you will be able to leave comments without moderation, ie, when you make a subsequent comment, it will be published on the site immediately.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. This site uses a variety of means for anti-spam protection. At the vanguard isAkismet, an automated system that monitors every single comment, trackback and pingback and will stop any inbound activity it regards as spam.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- By leaving a comment in this site, you warrant that the information in your comment does not infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights nor breaks any laws, to your best knowledge and belief.
- Everyone can copy, distribute, display, and perform the work in this blog under the terms of its Creative Commons license:
– Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
– Non-Commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
– Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
- Comments’ approval will be as soon as practically possible. This is typically within 24 hours and up to 48 hours depending on my availability.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.